One other 654 new Covid-19 circumstances had been recorded in Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire within the newest 24-hour interval.
The most recent figures from Public Well being England present 110 extra folks have examined constructive for Covid-19 within the metropolis.
This takes town’s complete since March to 13,808.
Throughout the remainder of Staffordshire, an extra 544 new Covid circumstances had been recorded, together with 52 in Newcastle, 43 within the Moorlands and 90 in Stafford borough.
The overall variety of circumstances within the county since March is now at 39,175.
In neighbouring Cheshire East 265 new circumstances had been recorded, taking its complete for the pandemic to 13,930.
Listed below are the confirmed Covid-19 circumstances by space as of January 7:
- Stoke-on-Trent: 13,808 (up 110 from yesterday)
- Newcastle borough: 6,124 (up 52 from yesterday)
- Staffordshire Moorlands : 3,874 (up 43 from yesterday)
- Stafford borough: 6,052 (up 90 from yesterday)
Staffordshire county (all boroughs/districts – excluding Stoke-on-Trent): 39,175 (up 544 from yesterday)
- Cheshire East: 13,930 (up 265 from yesterday)