Twenty-four extra coronavirus -related hospital deaths have been reported in Surrey.
New figures from NHS England present that 14 of the deaths have been recorded at Epsom and St Helier College Hospitals NHS Belief.
Six extra have been registered at Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Belief, two at Royal Surrey NHS Basis Belief, and one every at Ashford and St Peter’s NHS Basis Belief and Frimley Well being NHS Basis Belief.
The figures come because the UK recorded one other 563 deaths inside 28 days of a constructive Covid take a look at – the very best every day loss of life toll for seven months.
Discover out how one can get extra information from SurreyLive straight to your inbox HERE.
New statistics from the Authorities additionally present Surrey has reported one other 1,115 circumstances as we speak within the newest every day breakdown of latest circumstances.
Reigate and Banstead recorded the largest enhance with 162 new circumstances, however there have been rises of not less than 60 in every space of the county.
Breakdown of circumstances per Surrey district and borough (enhance proven is from the final 24 hours)
- Elmbridge: 5,446 (enhance of 98)
- Epsom and Ewell: 3,696 (enhance of 60)
- Guildford: 5,156 (enhance of 108)
- Mole Valley: 3,150 (enhance of 96)
- Reigate and Banstead: 6,109 (enhance of 162)
- Runnymede: 3,995 (enhance of 77)
- Spelthorne: 5,027 (enhance of 121)
- Surrey Heath: 3,880 (enhance of 66)
- Tandridge: 3,900 (enhance of 109)
- Waverley: 4,191 (enhance of 93)
- Woking : 4,532 (enhance of 125)
Breakdown of deaths recorded per belief working in Surrey
- Frimley Well being NHS Basis Belief – 648 (enhance of 1)
- Epsom and St Helier College Hospitals NHS Belief – 477 (enhance of 14)
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Belief – 369 (enhance of six)
- Ashford and St Peter’s NHS Basis Belief – 288 (enhance of 1)
- Royal Surrey NHS Basis Belief – 168 (enhance of two)
- Woking Neighborhood Hospital – one (no change)
- Nuffield Well being, Woking – one (no change)
- Mount Alvernia, Guildford – two (no change)
- Walton Neighborhood Hospital – 4 (no change)
- St Magnus in Haslemere – two (no change)
In the meantime, the Authorities stated that, as of 9am on Sunday, there had been an extra 54,940 lab-confirmed circumstances of coronavirus within the UK.
It brings the full variety of circumstances within the UK to three,072,349.
Well being Secretary Matt Hancock stated this morning that the NHS wants folks to “keep at house”.
He informed Sky Information’ Sophy Ridge on Sunday programme: “The one largest factor that anyone can do is to comply with the keep at house steering.
“There are restricted exemptions. Provided that you may’t work at home and if you should exit and get procuring or take some train.
“However these are highly-limited for motive and that’s as a result of the stress on the NHS could be very, very dangerous and we have to convey the case charge proper down.
“So it’s on all of us actually, it at all times has been an enormous staff effort.”
However he stated he didn’t need to criticise the general public as “the bulk are following the foundations”.
He informed the programme: “We’re as you may see, with the police, imposing stringently in opposition to the minority who don’t comply with the foundations.
“However you’re proper: I don’t need to criticise the general public, as a result of nearly all of individuals are following the foundations.
“That’s what we need to see and we will see that the quantity of people who find themselves staying at house has elevated, however we’ve all obtained to utterly comply with that steering.”
He added: “The information reveals extra individuals are following the lockdown than the November lockdown.”