Google has released model 7.0 of the Google Ads API. It is a bounce from model 6.1.0 which was launched on April 10, 2021. To make use of the v7 options, you’ll need to improve your shopper libraries and shopper code, Google stated.
Google stated these are the highlights of model 7.0 of the Google Advertisements API however you may see the complete listing of modifications over here:
- We now have new assets which are obtainable in test accounts:
- Callout property
- Structured snippet property
- Sitelinks property
- The promotion property we’ve added can be found in manufacturing and take a look at accounts.
- The Google Advertisements API now helps reporting for Apple’s SKAdNetwork. This function permits advertisers to question what number of SKAdNetwork conversions they obtain from their iOS apps in addition to the SKAdNetwork conversion worth of these conversions.
- Keyword Planning now helps:
- Refining keywords utilizing annotation knowledge
- Choosing a customized date vary for search quantity
- Requesting mixture metrics for generated key phrase concepts and for key phrases in a key phrase plan
- We’ve added
ad_group_criterion_labellabels for simpler filtering and choice.
- Now you can handle bidding strategy and campaign simulations.
- We up to date our useful resource exceeded errors to incorporate extra element comparable to what sort of restrict was exceeded and what number of sources are allowed by that restrict.
- Now you can use marginal ROI marketing campaign funds suggestions. This suggestion suggests adjusting a marketing campaign’s funds if we predict that its ROI will go up.
The Google Advertisements API, which was an improve from the Google AdWords API, was absolutely launched in September 2020 after having earlier bugs that precipitated the software program to be reverted months earlier.
Model 7.0 must be secure however if you wish to wait and see, you may all the time try this.
Discussion board dialogue at Twitter