There have been 825 new circumstances of coronavirus have been recorded throughout Surrey within the final 24 hours, in keeping with figures launched on Monday (December 28).
The most important variety of new circumstances was recorded in Reigate and Banstead with 116, adopted by Guildford with 106 and 81 in Tandridge.
Newest NHS England information reveals one other 14 new Covid-19 associated deaths – six at Frimley Well being NHS Basis Belief, seven at Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Belief and one at Royal Surrey NHS Basis Belief.
Discover out how one can get extra information from SurreyLive straight to your inbox HERE.
Breakdown of circumstances per Surrey district and borough (improve proven is from the final 24 hours)
- Elmbridge: 3,510 (improve of 79)
- Epsom and Ewell: 2,406 (improve of 70)
- Guildford: 3,543 (improve of 106)
- Mole Valley: 2,080 (improve of 77)
- Reigate and Banstead: 3,755 (improve of 116)
- Runnymede: 2,805 (improve of 34)
- Spelthorne: 3,210 (improve of 69)
- Surrey Heath: 2,432 (improve of 64)
- Tandridge: 2,341 (improve of 81)
- Waverley: 2,643 (improve of 75)
- Woking : 3,044 (improve of 54)
An additional 357 individuals have died inside 28 days of testing constructive for Covid-19 as of Monday, bringing the UK whole to 71,109.
Within the final 24 hours, 41,385 lab-confirmed circumstances of coronavirus within the UK, bringing the full variety of circumstances within the UK to 2,329,730.
Breakdown of deaths recorded per belief working in Surrey
- Frimley Well being NHS Basis Belief – 522 ( improve of six )
- Epsom and St Helier College Hospitals NHS Belief – 403 (no change)
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Belief – 335 ( improve of seven )
- Ashford and St Peter’s NHS Basis Belief – 257 (no change)
- Royal Surrey NHS Basis Belief – 150 ( improve of 1 )
- Woking Group Hospital – one (no change)
- Nuffield Well being, Woking – one (no change)
- Mount Alvernia, Guildford – two (no change)
- Walton Group Hospital – 4 (no change)
- St Magnus in Haslemere – two (no change)
Separate figures revealed by the UK’s statistics companies for deaths the place Covid-19 has been talked about on the loss of life certificates, along with extra information on deaths which have occurred in current days, present there have now been 87,000 deaths involving Covid-19 within the UK.
The figures for deaths and circumstances are more likely to be larger as Scotland just isn’t releasing loss of life information between December 24 and 28, and Northern Eire just isn’t offering both case or loss of life information over the identical interval.